Offices of different institutions from government to private have been using fax system to send various documents for decades. It has become of the important office equipment that keeps the office operation working smoothly. The main fax system uses a fax machine and a phone line to send or receive document from one place to another. It has been that way ever since fax system has developed. However, due to the advancement of technology and internet in particular, the fax industry has also progressed. Nowadays, online fax system is readily available in most places around the world. This system uses the internet as a way of sending and receiving documents. And here are the benefits of online fax.
1. No additional phone line – Since it is now using the internet, there is no need for the office to get an additional phone line unlike the traditional fax system. This saves money for the office especially if there is already a steady internet connection available in the office.
2. No fax machine needed – Unlike traditional fax system, online fax no longer needs a fax machine. This greatly reduce the initial investment of the office to setup a fax system as fax machines generally cost a lot. This also saves valuable office space which bulky fax machine often occupies.
3. Quick and easy to setup – Unlike traditional fax system, the installation of online fax system is a lot easier and faster. You can have the fax system operational within minutes. Although some online fax service companies would provide installation guidelines and walk you through the setup process, you can do it without any difficulty. This means that you can be in a place far away from the office, you still get to have an online fax system without the need of a technician to visit your place.
4. Cost-efficient – Just the initial investment alone is significantly lower compared to the traditional fax system. There is no need to spend for a phone line as well as a fax machine. The monthly service fee is also lower compared to the phone service. This is a perfect opportunity for small offices which cannot afford to invest on traditional fax system.
5. Mobile – Traditional fax system will have a stationary phone line and fax machine. It can only be used within the office. However, online fax system is not limited by these equipment. Therefore, send a fax online system is a mobile system which can be setup anywhere the client needs.
It is time to consider switching to online fax system check out Google fax easy tutorial.
Other details can be accessed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_euGLuJ9eE .